Closing Date: 3pm Friday 23 October 2015
TasRail seeks the services of experienced, qualified and competent Contractor(s) to undertake transport of Rail and Steel Sleepers from Burnie Port to various track sections of the network in the west, north west and north of the state.
Key Points of Tender:
- 35,000 sleepers and 1500 tonne of rail to be transported.
- Anticipated arrival at Burnie Port is late November 2015.
- Expectations are to have rail removed from wharf and delivered to nominated sites within 18 days of arrival at port.
- Loading can take place from 7am to 4pm, 7 days per week.
- Unloading and placement into storage will be the responsibility of the transport provider,including all necessary plant and equipment to do this.
To register your interest to participate in this Tender, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of your organisation.
- Representative name and title.
- Contact details of your organisation including business address and telephone number.
You must quote RFT-TR-RF0138 on all correspondence.
Further information is available by phoning Jim McFadyean (Procurement Manager) on (03) 6335 2638.