TasRail is relocating the Burnie station and operations offices to a new location, situated within the Burnie rail yards. The new location will be an addition to the current workshops and amenities. TasRail is seeking requests for tender, from companies who can provide a design and construct concept which will include alterations to existing internal amenities and new internal corridor and lunch room, new external offices and amenities.
Key Points of Tender:
- The design and construction is to comply with Statuary and Legislative requirements, Local council and Australian Building Codes.
- Availability for immediate start.
- All planning building and plumbing permits together with full design drawings and Building survey & compliance certificates including certificate of occupancy
To register your interest to participate in this Tender, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of your organisation.
- Representative name and title.
- Contact details of your organisation including business address and telephone number.
- You must quote RFT-TR-RF0131 on all correspondence.
Further information is available from the Procurement Manager - telephone: (03) 6335 2638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org